Barwon Health Staff Portal
The Staff Portal app provides access to information held in Employee Self Service from your home computer, tablet, iPhone or Android phone, enabling you to:
- View payslips
- Update your contact details
- View your bank account and superannuation details
- View your leave balances
- View your annual Payment Summaries
Installing the app
- If you do not have a login to Employee Self Service or have forgotten your password, please email ESS@barwonhealth.org.au with the following details:
- Your name
- Your employee number
- When you receive your new password, you can download the app as detailed below.
- If you are a current user of Employee Self Service (ESS), click on the link below to access the App via the Internet, or to install the App to your Apple or Android device.
- The password security for Employee Self Service has changed to align with the new Barwon Health Password standards. When you first log on to the Staff Portal you will need to go to My Details > Password Questions and record answers to three new password security questions.
Note: For iPads and iPhones using iOS 9 onwards, the developer has to be trusted on your device.
You can accept Acresta as a trusted developer using one of the following procedures:
- On iOS 9.0/9.1, go to Settings > General > Profiles > tap on the developer's profile, and tap on Trust.
- On iOS 9.2+, go to Settings > General > Device Management > tap on the developer's profile, and tap on Trust.
December 2017 update
The Staff Portal app is experiencing an issue on all iPhone and iPad devices. This will require you to download the latest version of the app. Please read the instructions here. Some users may see an 'untrusted enterprise developer' message if installing the app for the first time, or if they have deleted the app from the phone before reinstalling. Please see instructions above to rectify this.
This does not affect Android devices (Samsung, Sony, Google Pixel, HTC, etc.) or users accessing the Staff Portal via an internet browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Safari.
If you are still experiencing problems with the app, please contact the HR Helpdesk via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (4215 0561).
Link to Staff Portal app
Last Modified: Monday, 25 March 2019